Harvey Indoor Markets is an emporium of small businesses all under one roof, providing you the perfect place to shop, socialise and pick up a unique gift or treat for yourself. Located indoors and outdoors at the Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre.
- Homewares and decor
- Terrariums, succulents and cacti
- Handmade crafts and candles
- Handmade soaps and body products
- Ladies' fashion and accessories
- Children's fashion, accessories and gifts
- Bric and Brac
- Beauty, skin & healthcare
- Sweet treats
- Custom gifts and trinkets and much, much more!
- Including a bouncy castle for the kids.
- 10th March 2018
- 9th June 2018
- 8th September 2018
- 8th December 2018
Information for Sellers
- Bays start from $15 and are approx 3m x 3m.
1x trestle table and 1x chair are provided on the day.
- Sellers will be able to set up from 7:00am.
- Local Stallholders are encouraged to set up friday afternoon.
Information for Buyers
- Gold Coin Entry for Buyers - Kids Under 12 FREE
- Doors open at 9.00am
Contact our Market Coordinator Gail on (08) 9729 3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a stall.