Have a large function in mind but the function room is too small? Westbrook Hall can accommodate 350 plus people comfortably. Hall hire also gives you access to a fully equipped kitchen, cool room, cutlery/crockery, video projector and screen, tables, chairs and much more.
Items included when hiring Westbrook Hall:
- Glasses (wine and beer)
- Audio Visual System including;
- Cordless microphone
- Corded microphone
- Visual Projector
- Projector screen
- Round Tables
- Rectangle Tables
- Chairs (cream)
- Chairs (brown)
- Cool room and bar area
- Use of Main Kitchen
- Stage area
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large double door fridge in Main Kitchen
For Private Parties (Birthdays, Engagements, Weddings etc..)
- A key and temporary security code will be allocated to the hirer and a bond of $200 will be charged. This will need to be paid in cash when booking the venue. The charge in this case will be from the advertised start time of your function.
- If anything from your function is to be picked up we encourage that it is done on the next working day. Half an hour (free of charge) prior to alarms being set will be allocated for cleaning up. Any further clean up must be done during normal trading hours on the following day.
- The key drop off will be discussed with our Functions Coordinator.
- Setting up is to be done during The Centre opening hours while a staff member is on duty.
- The hired room will be ready for you to start your set up. You will be shown where all the tables and chairs are kept.
- Baine Marie – The large Baine Marie (dry) on wheels comes supplied with a 15 amp extensioncord if moved and it is to be plugged into its designated power points in the Main Kitchen or Function Room.
- A 3phase power point is available in the Function Room if required.
- No adhesive tape is to be used on any Court floors or Function Room dance floor.
- Cleaning of ANY AREA USED BY YOUR FUNCTION is a requirement of facility hire at The Centre.
Premises are to left clean and tidy. Tables need to be wiped, folded and stacked neatly back in their place.
- Chairs are to be assembled against the west wall in the Function Room in stacks of 10.
- Carpet area is to be vacuumed and vinyl floors swept and mopped.
- All rubbish including bottles and cans are to be placed in the bins outside. The Main Kitchen is to be left clean. Crockery, cutlery, glasses etc. is to be cleaned and put away, benches are to wiped, floors swept and mopped.
- No rubbish is to be left in either the Function Room or Kitchen. Big green bins are kept outside The Centre.
- If any additional cleaning (including steam cleaning) has to be done by a staff member or cleaner a cleaning fee of $100 may be charged on top of your hiring fee.
- An occasional liquor license will be needed if alcohol is being sold eg: Quiz nights, fundraisers etc. Forms are available at the Bunbury Court House (ph 08 97220 443).
- The hirer of the venue is expected to comply with the provisions of the Liquor Act, Health Act, Police Act and Criminal Act. The Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre will not be liable for any breaches of these provisions.
- On all occasions when alcohol is made available (sold or provided free of charge) the Harvey Police (9782 4111) should be advised prior to the event. This is the responsibility of the hirer.
For any queries about room hire please contact our Function Coordinator Connie on (08) 9729 3311 or email email@example.com.
For more information, please download our Facility Hire Contract and Terms and Conditions of Hire.