Well equipped gymnasium suited for all types of gym users with the latest gym equipment that suits every individual's needs.
- Cardiovascular Equipment – Treadmills, Bikes, Rowers, Cross Trainer
- Pin—Loaded Machines
- Free weights (Dumbbells, Barbells, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, Deadballs)
- Fitballs, Medicine Balls, Bosu’s and much more…
Conditions of Entry
- Membership to the Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre gives each member access during normal opening hours.
- Members must sign in on their membership page at reception prior to each workout.
- Minimum Dress Requirements – Singlet, T-shirt, Shorts, track pants
- For hygiene requirements, please bring a personal sweat towel (you can purchase one at reception if required)
- Appropriate footwear – no bare feet, work boots or thongs
- Membership may be put on hold for a minimum period of 1 week and a maximum of 12 months provided advanced notice is given and reasons are for sickness or holidays.
- Children under 16 years are not permitted in the gym at any time, unless authorised by management.
- Members are advised that the Gym will be closed Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s 1pm-2pm due to Living Longer Living Stronger session which have first priority use of the gym during these times. If any changes occur then notices will be posted on the notice board in the gym.
- Use of the gym facilities and equipment shall be at the members own risk.
- Photo Identification will be taken at membership signup.
Our fully qualified fitness instructors are accessible to help you optimize your workout or for general health and fitness questions.